Susan Powter's Wallet Gets A Nasty WorkoutStephanie Anderson
This year was supposed to be another blockbuster for Susan J. Powter, the fitness guru with the bleached-blonde crewcut who has made millions from her Stop the Insanity! video program and books. But so far, 1995 looks like a dud: On Jan. 3, days before her third book was scheduled for release, Powter filed for personal bankruptcy in Los Angeles.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing