Meet The Fastest Five Footer In The NbaAmy Barrett
Nolan D. Archibald had had it. When the chairman and CEO of Black & Decker Corp. in Towson, Md., heard last spring that Washington Bullets season-ticket prices for 1994-95 would leap 30%, he called Bullets President Susan O'Malley to say he was considering canceling his company's order. It wasn't as if Black & Decker would be getting more for its money: The team hadn't made the playoffs since 1988 and was headed for the cellar again this year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself