One Way Or Another, It Looks Like The Year Of The Tax CutBy
If you forgot to mail a Christmas card to your accountant, you might reconsider. In fact, a nice bottle of wine might be in order as well, because chances are you'll have to compete with plenty of other clients vying for the attention of your tax planner next year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses