Hey, Is That Sonny Bono Driving A Vw Bug?
Well, well. What a difference an election makes. Before Nov. 8, the health-care-reform setback didn't seem fatal to the Democrats, and Sonny Bono was a has-been singer. Around that time, too, John Travolta rose like the phoenix, while Michael Eisner lost his magic touch. If quitting Prozac in the middle of this dislocation has you smoking again, try calming your nerves with Gregorian chanting.
World Wide Web
The Far Right
Christine Todd Whitman
The Washington Times
Random Internet surfing
The Far Side
Widows and orphans
Hillary Rodham Clinton
The Washington Post
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- In One Tweet, Kylie Jenner Wiped Out $1.3 Billion of Snap’s Market Value
- The Two Words That Will Help Get an Airline Upgrade Over the Phone
- Apple Plans Upgrades to Popular AirPods Headphones
- Snap CEO Evan Spiegel Got $638 Million in Year of Firm's IPO
- U.S. Stocks End Mixed as Bonds Gain, Dollar Slumps: Markets Wrap