Chalk Up One Newt Newbie
My response to "Will America log on to the Internewt?" (News: Analysis & Commentary, Dec. 5) is yes! I think the ideas proposed in the article have touched a nerve. That nerve is the ability to review and offer opinions on pending legislation and issues. And people can do it at their leisure, thus having time to mull over issues and offer direct opinions--not those filtered by politicians or analysts.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis