Celebrate And Expand Free Trade
The Summit of the Americas was a watershed event that will affect the people of North and South America far more than anyone realizes. For the first time in modern history, the leaders of the U.S., Mexico, Canada, Brazil, Chile, and the rest of South America are marching to the same economic and political tune--open markets and democracy. For the first time, they have a single, common goal--creating a 34-member Free Trade Association of the Americas by 2005.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis