California's Latino BacklashEric Schine
What's a California CEO to do? First, the recession. Then came the riots, the fires, the floods, and the earthquakes. Even wealthy Orange County went bust. Now comes the latest migraine: The state's 8 million Latinos--one-quarter of California's population--are being urged by opponents of Proposition 187 to boycott the likes of Chevron Corp. and the Walt Disney Co.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy