A Springy Floor Under Sun Coast?By
It's nothing to do with the sun. Sun Coast Industries (SN) makes plastic consumer products: melamine tableware and caps for packaged food and beverages. Ho-hum? Maybe not. Otherwise, why would the smart-money crowd be snapping up the stock?
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing