Why We Love Trucks:
"Why we love trucks" (Cover, Dec. 5) gave the wrong title for Millard S. Drexler, the president and chief operating officer of Gap Inc. A companion story, "Why the truck left Japan behind," overstated the yet-to-be-determined list price for Honda Motor Co.'s new Odyssey minivan; it is expected to be about $24,000.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations