Ready To Clean Up In Pollution GearBy
Pollution-control stocks have yet to stage a comeback, but one that investment adviser Alan Gaines expects to get a powerful shot in the arm is little-known Sonic Environmental Systems (SONA). It has attracted major customers and strategic partners, including Taiwan's Formosa Plastics, DuPont, and Chevron.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations