Now, It's C. Everett Koop Inc.Mike Mcnamee
Standing on the south lawn of the White House, former Surgeon General C. Everett Koop was in fine and familiar form. He thundered into the TV cameras on the dangers of obesity, the harm television has done to the national waistline, and the need to "Shape Up America!"--his new campaign to promote weight loss and exercise. As Koop finished, Hillary Rodham Clinton bounded to the microphones and pledged to follow the admonitions of her old ally in the battle for health-care reform. "I always do everything Dr. Koop tells me," Clinton declared.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy