No Riverboat, No RailbirdsRichard A. Melcher
HORSE RACING IS PULLING UP lame, so is it time to set up turfside casinos? Track owners, watching the money bet drop 5.5% in 1993, to $8.8 billion, blame the growing casino business. So casinos for railbirds look like a good idea.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy