Gatt: Tales From The Dark SideDouglas Harbrecht
As head of planning for Shell International Petroleum Co. in London, Peter Kassler scans the horizon to help his company's executives invest billions. He can see huge positive effects from the 2,200-page world-trade pact recently approved by Congress: rising global living standards and strong growth, all thanks to tumbling trade barriers.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself