-- A Maltese Falcon sold at Christie's for $398,500, a record for a movie prop.
-- Borden invited putative buyer Paul Kazarian to talk. He invited Borden. No deal.
-- Westinghouse prevailed in federal court over utilities charging it with fraud.
-- Centrust chief David Paul's sentence: a $65 million fine and 11 years in jail.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- In One Tweet, Kylie Jenner Wiped Out $1.3 Billion of Snap’s Market Value
- China Regulator Seizes Anbang, Chairman Faces Fraud Prosecution
- The Two Words That Will Help Get an Airline Upgrade Over the Phone
- Snap CEO Evan Spiegel Got $638 Million in Year of Firm's IPO
- Apple Plans Upgrades to Popular AirPods Headphones