What Joe Camel Splashes OnAntonio Fins
TOBACCO USERS ARE LEPERS lately. Laws forbid smoking the golden leaf in restaurants, airplanes, and workplaces. Cigarette advertising is under new assaults from crusaders who are outraged at the selling of a product linked to cancer. How odd, then, that a bunch of new men's fragrances have a tobacco scent, whether from the actual plant or from artificial ingredients.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States