`Watch Out For Flying Packages'
"Watch out for flying packages" (Top of the News, Nov. 14) should not have said that Federal Express Corp. was switching from its fleet of Boeing aircraft to used Airbus Industrie planes. The company is buying 25 new Airbus A300-600F freighters and 13 used A310s to supplement its existing fleet.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Apple Is Secretly Developing Its Own Screens for the First Time
- Uber Halts Autonomous Car Tests After Fatal Crash in Arizona
- Stocks Slump as Facebook Hits Tech; Bonds Recover: Markets Wrap
- From a $126 Million Bonus to Jail: The Fall of a Star Trader
- Facebook Plunges as Pressure Mounts on Zuckerberg Over Data