The Gop's Guerrilla War On Green LawsMary Beth Regan
Call it the stealth environmental policy. Nowhere in the House Republicans' Contract With America can you find the word "environment." Instead, the pact contains standard regulatory-reform rhetoric--calls for cost-benefit analysis, risk assessment, and the like. And it echoes the Right's clamor for compensation when regulations end up lowering property values.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day