Rupert Murdoch: The Sultan Of SweatBy
Suddenly, it's Rupert at the Bat. Rupert Murdoch, that is. The 63-year-old media czar and News Corp. chairman is fast becoming global sports fanatic No.1 as he scours the planet for games to fill the hours on the worldwide TV mega-network he has spent the past decade building. By the time Murdoch is through with his $3 billion global splurge, pro sports will be, well, a whole new ballgame.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’