Ready To Go From Mousy To Blonde?By
Styles On Video (SOV), a company that makes a computerized beauty-imaging system, doesn't seem to be delivering a pretty picture of itself to investors. Its shares, trading at nearly 14 in May, are down to 71/4. Yet the company says its business is strong: In the third quarter, earnings jumped 156%, to $1.4 million, or 30 cents a share. And it said it signed contracts with 40 hospitals in Hong Kong and China for another product--its Forever Yours baby-picture setups.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy