Reading The Election Returns
Regarding your article "The conservative agenda" (News: Analysis & Commentary, Nov. 21), what do the congressional Republicans, now marching under the banner of Senator Robert Dole and Speaker-elect Newt Gingrich, stand for? According to Gingrich, they stand for cutting public spending, reinventing defense expenditures, and a middle-class tax cut.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses