Future Bosses Of AmericaLori Bongiorno
Wanted: rising management talent to head major corporations. Candidates must currently hold an officer-level position, be less than 53 years old, and have never been a chief executive of a large company. Likely start date: anytime between now and 2002.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing