Dept. Of Like, We Know Already
Kudos to your editors; they're very clever. In Readers Report, Labor Secretary Robert Reich extols the virtues of "well-paying jobs for workers with a high level of education and training" ("On Jobs and work: Robert Reich replies," Nov. 21). In Economic Trends, we are blessed with the new knowledge that overweight women don't get paid as much as their thinner sisters and that short men don't get paid as well as their taller brethren ("Too much fudge in job numbers?"). So what do we do with this newfound knowledge? Liposuction or the rack? And somebody paid for that research. My thanks for a terrific juxtaposition.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’