An Unsung Value Of Rate Hikes
Regarding "Who gets hurt by high rates?" (Economics, Nov. 21), I do not consider that this article presented the total picture. No mention was made of the impact on lower-income people of the terrible costs of inflation, which rate hikes strive to control.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy