Alternative Medicine For Deficit Disease
I am much relieved by Robert Kuttner's "What's causing the deficit disease? Health care" (Economic Viewpoint, Nov. 21). All this time I thought that the deficit was due to billions spent for pork and wasteful and unnecessary projects--not to mention the flight of good-paying manufacturing jobs that allow people to pay income taxes.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations