Sir Jimmy Goldsmith Goes Jousting At GattChristopher Farrell
Capitalist buccaneer Sir James Goldsmith is on the rampage again. On Nov. 15, he testified before the U.S. Senate Commerce Committee. Then he appeared on Charlie Rose's public-television talk show. Now, he's taking out huge ads promoting his year-old book The Trap, just released in America.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks