Reanimating Disney WorldBy
The Tower of Terror: It's Disney World's stomach-rearranging new ride, a simulated elevator free fall. But is it a metaphor for the resort, too? With its mainstay family audience flat, Florida tourism soft, and rivals sapping business, Disney World's attendance is off sharply. It's scrambling to lure new visitors, substantially boosting spending on ads and marketing this year--and, too, on future attractions--to lure teens and childless adults.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’