Meet John Kasich, A `Root Canal' Republican For The '90 SBy
Representative John R. Kasich can barely sit still. Despite an exhausting day of meetings, the 42-year-old Ohio Republican is bubbling over with grand budget-cutting schemes. None will win him any friends. "I have some ideas in mind that will drive my colleagues crazy," he says.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself