Here Comes Jacques DelorsStanley Reed
-- Jacques Delors seems ready to launch a bid for France's presidency--perhaps on a Dec. 11 TV show. French Socialists from President Franois Mitterrand on down are backing the retiring head of the European Commission as their only credible candidate. The moderate, religious Delors has clean hands in an era of almost daily revelations of corruption.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day