Gigabytes To Go
Disk storage can be a scarce commodity on a laptop. While desktop PCs have hard disks holding up to a billion bytes, laptop disks hold only a fifth as much. With some bulky Windows programs and a few slide shows, a 200-megabyte disk can fill up quickly.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations