Gallery Hopping And Shopping Via Pc
PSSST--WANT TO BUY A PAINTing? No need to go to a gallery. Now, you can use a computer to browse through 50,000 artworks, make a bid, and seal the purchase, all without ever leaving your seat. It's all thanks to the HoniCorp Art View System, an on-line art market that is the brainchild of Ken Nahan, proprietor of the Nahan Art Galleries of New York, New Orleans, and Tokyo.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day