"Europe: The Push East" Cover Story, No. 7
The charts with "Europe: The Push East" (Cover Story, No. 7) mislabeled the various lines. This chart corrects that. Also, the text of the story should have said that Poland's GDP will grow an estimated 4.5% this year, while Hungary's will grow 2.5%, and the Czech Republic's 2%.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders