Europe: Nose To The GrindstoneGene Koretz
The U.S. isn't the only country keeping a lid on labor costs. Robert Minikin of Bankers Trust Co. notes that trade unions across Europe are exhibiting "a pragmatic and cautious approach in negotiating new pay deals, despite the economic upswing."
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting