Kerkorian To Chrysler: It's Payback TimeDavid Woodruff
When Kirk Kerkorian zapped Chrysler Corp. on Nov. 14 with an angry letter demanding a share of the company's copious new wealth, the billionaire investor's move seemed transparently self-serving. As the company's largest stockholder, with 32 million shares, his wish for fatter dividends, a stock buyback, and other goodies would make him all the richer.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing