How Cyrk May Get Burned
It has been a rip-roaring stock. Since Cyrk International's initial public offering in July, 1993, at 12 a share, it has rocketed to 40. No wonder it caught the eye of short-sellers--including the deep-pocketed breed. Concerns about Cyrk have prompted them to bet it will collapse to 10 within a year. Possible? Very--based on what the bears are projecting.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing