Breaking Down `The Wall Of The Mind'David Woodruff
I hadn't seen Hennry Kuniss in years, not since before East German cops nabbed him in 1978 on Unter den Linden for protesting emigration restrictions. He spent nine months in jail for that transgression, until the West German government ransomed him. Since then, he has lived in the west, first in Stuttgart and now in Berlin, where he operates a small heating and cooling business.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day