Target Sees A Face On Your Pc ScreenBy
With personal computers now a fixture in the office, what's next? How about picking up the phone and seeing the person you're calling on your screen? That's what Target Technology got a patent for--a so-called C-Phone that would let PCs function as a video phone system. Some investors have snapped up shares of Target, which went public on Aug. 19 at 7 and has since risen to 8.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas