In the market for a new car? Compare the latest vehicles by computer. The Popular Mechanics New Car Buyers Guide 1995 on CD-ROM includes dealer-invoice prices, specs, and options on 850 cars and trucks. The $50 disk is from Books That Work and Hearst New Media.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas