Back To The Bus For Mike Doyle
ON SECOND THOUGHT, TANDY Brands Accessories will pass. In mid-October, Tandy said it had snagged Greyhound Lines' J. Michael Doyle as its CFO, lauding his "extensive and impressive background." On Oct. 31, it announced Doyle would not come aboard after all. A source close to the bus line says Tandy pulled its offer following a Wall Street Journal story linking Doyle to Greyhound's many woes. Doyle, who wouldn't comment, is staying at Greyhound for now to help restructure its debt--without the CFO title.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks