An Auto Parts Maker Revs UpBy
When the market gets tough, money manager Karl-Olof Mills cheers. That's because his style of investing works wonders in down markets. No, Mills is no short-seller. But you won't catch him going after stocks that depend on the market for a boost, such as cyclicals. So why is he so high on Automotive Industries Holding Inc. (AIHI), a supplier of equipment to the definitely cyclical motor trade?
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Stocks Slide From Records as Anxiety Bubbles Up: Markets Wrap
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States