The Redskins Set Up To Block A Pc BlitzJoseph Weber
WITH THEIR FEEBLE 2-6 record, the Washington Redskins have little to brag about this year. But the worst team in the NFC East has an even tougher problem: Gaining ground is an aggressive campaign by seven Native American leaders who find the term "redskins" an ethnic slur.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since BP Disaster
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline