Now, P Cs Bundled With Plane Tickets
AS PERSONAL COMPUTERS BECOME MAINSTREAM CONSUmer appliances, computer makers are trying out consumer marketing tricks. Microsoft Corp. and Compaq Computer Corp, for example, have teamed up with Delta Air Lines Inc. to offer travelers a deal that could end up getting them a PC virtually for free.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- Europe Stocks Fall After China Drop; Dollar Steady: Markets Wrap
- New Uber CEO Keeps Finding Horrors at Every Turn
- Two Biggest Risks Now Are China and Inflation, Market Veteran Says