Meet The Nfl's Newest QuarterbackRuth Coxeter
When Sara Levinson and her assistant, Kelly Junior, walked down the hall at National Football League headquarters on Park Avenue in New York City recently, heads turned. The new president of NFL Properties Inc., the merchandising arm of the NFL, was decked out in black leather Bermuda shorts. Junior wore a blue leather suit. "Everyone was looking at the two of us," says the 44-year-old Levinson. "I said, `Didn't you guys get the leather memo? Today is Leather Day.' They were all looking in their in boxes for `the leather memo."'
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas