Software That Reins In `Trojan Horses'
THE INTERNET, THAT VERY public network of computer networks, is notorious as a playground for computer hackers and "crackers"--those malicious types who are intent on stealing from and wrecking others' computers rather than just breaking in for fun. The standard defense is to set up a "fire wall"--that is, software that guards a company's internal computer network by acting
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks