People not privy to the secrets of seasoned travelers--such as how to get more legroom on a flight or avoid hotel-phone surcharges--can get some handy advice from 202 Tips Even the Best Business Travelers May Not Know by Christopher J. McGinnis ($10, Irwin Professional Publishing).
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day