No niche, it seems, is too small for software entrepreneurs. The 1993 tax act created complex rules restricting the deductibility of lobbying expenses. Washington's Gnossos Software (202 463-1200) is offering Keep in Touch: Lobby Tax software for Windows to help companies comply. But only heavy hitters will be able to afford it: The program fetches a cool $5,000.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day