Business Week Index
The production index rose in the week ending Oct. 1. Seasonally adjusted output of autos, trucks, crude-oil refining, and paperboard fell, and output rose in steel, electric power, coal, paper, lumber, and rail-freight traffic. The unaveraged index hit 116.7, from 115.9. In September, the index fell to 116.5, from August's 118.8. The index has been updated to reflect new 1992 weightings of its components. Weekly and monthly history is available from BUSINESS WEEK.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
You might like:
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day