A Beeline For Spelling?
After acquiring Blockbuster Entertainment, Viacom Chairman Sumner Redstone has one piece of unfinished business to deal with: Spelling Entertainment, a film producer and distributor 78% owned by Blockbuster.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day