`These Small Cap Plums Are Ripe For Plucking'
"These small-cap plums are ripe for plucking" (Inside Wall Street, Oct. 3) gave the wrong recent prices for two stocks. RoTech Medical, recently trading at 23, has a takeover value of $32 to $35 a share, according to investment adviser Charles LaLoggia. He says Salick Health Care, with a recent price of 22, has a takeover value of $35 to $40.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards