Teenage Moms Get A Bum RapGene Koretz
The children of teenage mothers often start life with several strikes against them. Not only do they tend to lag behind children of older mothers in tests of cognitive, social, and emotional development, but they are also far more likely to do poorly in school.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster