Check Out At&T's High Tech NumberJeffrey M. Laderman
Looking for an undiscovered stock? Just reach out and buy AT&T says Michael Clark, a portfolio manager for PNC Investment Management & Research. The stock is cheap, he says, because Wall Street still thinks of AT&T as a stodgy utility.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards